Professional Swine Management is looking for a Breeding Managers for our sow units located in West Central Illinois. This manager will work with the Production Manager as well as the farm manager and will be responsible for carrying out the day-to day activities in the breeding area. Some of the activities the manager will be responsible for include:
- Supervision of breeding and mating practices.
- Gilt Development.
- Scheduling and calculating gilt supplies.
- Maintenance of records.
- Pregnancy detecting.
- Oversee and implement artificial insemination in the herd.
- Maintenance of physical facilities pertaining to the breeding area.
- Maintain appropriate sow condition.
- animals and facilities with appropriate sanitation and cleanliness.
- Oversee and implement heat check.
This is a great position for those with proven production skills. The ideal individual will be good at detail work as well as managing their own workload. We offer excellent salary, benefits and bonus incentives.
Location: Carthage, IL
Career Type: Production
Industry Type: Pork
Minimum Years Experience Required: 2 years
Salary-Based on experience
** Job description may not be all inclusive **
If interested please submit resume and application:
Human Resources Dept
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL 62321-0220