The Data Entry Technician is responsible for providing administrative support to the Farm Manager. This includes, but is not limited to data entry, corrections, and any on–farm assistance that is needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Farm Manager with Porcitec data entry.
- Sends weekly gilt developer worksheets.
- Maintains weekly integrity of previous breed week
- Oversees preg check group integrity
- Cleans up the check lists weekly
- Organizes files and office material that are related to the farms daily activities
- Ensures office sanitation
- Assists with laundry
- Assists in other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
This position will require the physical ability to do repetitive motions for extended periods of time. To be able to bend, kneel and squat frequently. This position will also require a lot of attention to details.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred OR
- 1-2 years experience in data entry field
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to perform repeated dynamic movements from below to above shoulder height.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Have and increased level of fitness that will focus on cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance and flexibility.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow directions
** Job description may not be all inclusive **
If interested please submit resume and application:
English Employment Application| Español Solicitud de Empleo
Apply Now. Click on the appropriate application above to open a printable PSM employment application that you can fill out and mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 220, Carthage, IL 62321.
Human Resources Dept
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL 62321-0220