The Filtration Technician will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will assist in providing filtration/maintenance support to the production team and managed farms. During filtration seasons, the Filtration Technician will be responsible for monitoring filtration systems at each of the filtered farms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews building plans and specifications relating to filtration
- Inspects filtration systems and keeps them operational.
- Occasionally installs filtration system components
- Orders filtration supplies through Purchasing.
- Keeps organized excel spreadsheets of each farm detailing filtration components.
- Takes pictures of and records problems with filtration system and relays information to managers
- Follows company bio security protocol and ensures outside contractors and employees comply
- Coordinate daily and weekly work schedule with Maintenance Manager
- Complete daily auditing sheets
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment
- Works on managed farms filtration maintenance needs during non-filtration season
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in providing emergency unscheduled repairs as needed
- Complete Time and Billing daily
- Performs other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Requires experience in reading blueprints and schematics, strong time management skills, effective oral and written skills, and some basic working knowledge ventilation and filtration.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- An Associates of Science degree preferred AND
- 1-3 years’ experience in the industry AND
- 1 year ventilation/filtration OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under frequent time pressures
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to stand, bend, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs for extended periods of time
If interested please submit resume and application:
Human Resources Dept
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL 62321-0220