The PSM Maintenance Coordinator is part of the PSM maintenance team and will provide a wide range of administrative support to the maintenance management team including scheduling meetings, researching and preparing materials, and serving as a key point of contact for staff, clients, and vendors in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. This position reports directly to the Associate Director of Facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and maintain calendars for maintenance team (including weekly schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, conference calls, webinars, etc.)
- Prepare and create presentations, special reports, transcribing, letters, and research information
- Create and manage reports utilizing spreadsheets and databases (task list, agreements, etc.)
- Prepare agendas, conference calls, and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), including entering work orders for production managers and maintenance staff, and asset management.
- Transcribe farm reports for board meeting preparation.
- Provide project management administrative duties (budgets and schedules)
- Analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance, plan their distribution, coordinate responses, and follow up as necessary
- Maintain user list and alarm list on maximus controlled farms.
- Maintain filtration data logs and communicate to filtration team.
- Perform a verity of administrative duties including but not limited to transcription, faxing, filing, saving, scanning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management team members
Knowledge and Skills:
This person is a self starter who pays close attention to details. This position requires an advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook programs. It also requires the ability to effectively communicate with external and internal clients and maintaining confidentiality. The Maintenance Coordinator must also possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Possession of strong project management skills
- Strong orientation toward details and productivity
- Ability to work well under frequent time pressure
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently on assignments as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Education and Work Experience:
- Associate’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in a professional services environment
If interested please submit resume and application:
Human Resources Dept
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL 62321-0220