The Operations Support Associate Director is responsible for the management of operational support for the Carthage System Managed Farms. The responsibilities include management of the following departments; Environmental, Nutrition, Maintenance and Merchandising and Finishing Records. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and provide strategic direction for the support departments listed earlier in an effective manner that meets the customer’s needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and lead high performing operations support team(s) possessing the needed skills and experience to operate efficiently and meet service levels while implementing appropriate tools
- Provides management and technical leadership of operations including incident management, problem management, change management, and other key functions
- Provide leadership in order to achieve goals associated with Annual Objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Formulate, document, implement and maintain sound procedures and standards relating to operations support .
- Develops project and department budgets and manages to those budgets
- Hires, trains, motivate and evaluate staff managers and others within department.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Must take a forward look at future needs and industry trends to develop sound short and long term plans.
- Strong background in Project Management
- Outstanding customer service orientation and ability to work with people at all levels in the organization required
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Effective presentation skills
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERINCE
- A bachelor degree (Business, Operations Management) required; Masters Preferred AND
- 5 years minimum in a senior Operations Management field OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral presentation skills and have a self-motivated attitude
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong work ethic, and show ability to work independently
- Ability to work under frequent time pressures
- Ability to adapt easily to change
- Ability to walk, sit, squat, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
** Job description may not be all inclusive **
If interested please submit resume and application:
English Employment Application| Español Solicitud de Empleo
Apply Now. Click on the appropriate application above to open a printable PSM employment application that you can fill out and mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 220, Carthage, IL 62321.
Human Resources Dept
Professional Swine Management, LLC.
PO Box 220
Carthage, IL 62321-0220